1. Click here for a great website on preparing healthy food, created by Kristin, a Village Acres' CSA Member.
2. How to freeze greens. Link provided by Ruth, a CSA member.
3. What to do with the kale, turnips, and parsely that overwhelm your CSA box (link provided by Dave Ruggiero - Greenhouse/Harvest Manager)
4. Information on eating locally, including transition tips.
5. Here's an article from the Lewistown Sentinel (6/23/08) about our farm. (You may have to click on the article to zoom in).
6. A story about our farm on the New Farm website.
7. Click here to read about the nutritional benefits of Sweet Potatoes
Join our Summer 2013 CSA!
News from the Farm
The Farm Team
2013 Summer/Fall CSA
What's in a Share?
CSA Extras For Sale
Thanksgiving Turkey Preorder
What is a FoodShed?
Upcoming Events at the FoodShed
FoodShed Usage Fees and Options
Slideshow of progress and events at the Food Shed
Your Membership Status
Lawn & Garden Products
Driving Directions from your location
All content property of Village Acres Farm. 229 Cuba Mills Rd., Mifflintown PA 17059 .
This page was created using the Small Farm Central web development service.